Saturday, August 27, 2011

Journal 1: Introduction

       My name is Huyen. I’m from Vietnam where my heart belongs to, since it is the place my lovely family lives and my early memories were. There are four people in my family: my parents, my older sister, and me. In my spare time, I usually spend it for my avocation. I have many different hobbies such as travelling, listening to music, and reading books. When I was in my country, I studied accounting. After graduating from my university in Vietnam, I decided to come here to continue my learning. When I get enough TOEFL and GMAT score, I will apply for the MBA program. Thus, I try to improve my English skills which are not only for the program’s requirement but also for the preparation to study MBA fruitfully. I hope I will finish the course and have the degree so that I can get a good job in the future.
       One of my classmates I interviewed yesterday is Thinh, who has the same nationality with me. Her English name is Jeannine, who has been here from last spring. She has two siblings: one older sister, who live with her in Garden Grove City and one younger sister living other state. She got a bachelor’s degree of chemistry at a university in France, so she is a polylingual student. She can speak three languages: Vietnamese, French, and English. Now she studies hard to get high scores of TOEFL iBT and GRE to be accepted to a good Master program. Afterwards, she will choose other majors relating to chemistry such as medicinal chemistry. Therefore, her ambition is to become a good pharmacist who can dispense medicine to treat patients.

5 comments:

  1. accounting is so hard for me, however, my major is business also, maybe i wanna choose accounting,lol. nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincidence! We're from the same hometown, and Vietnam of course. We'll hang out when we're there for sure kk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture!! You look very pretty and happy too. Thank you for greatly introduce me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fiona: Nice to meet you, too!
    @ Daniel: I'm very glad to meet you. We'll meet each other when we come back Vietnam ^^
    @ Hugh: Thank you!
    @ Jeannine: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete