Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Analyzing an Argument

Calle, B. (2011, Nov.4). Brian Calle: Schoolkids need an education lobbyist. The Orange County Register.

In this article Calle argues the agenda of educational system now does not represent students' interest. Although there is little improvement in the students' result for some subjects, it still needs the restructuring to boost the education. The article suggests that the policy such as evaluating and layoff policy should be change to create the better educational environment. 
Article Tab: image1-Brian Calle: Schoolkids need an education lobbyist

4 comments:

  1. I can't see your writing T.T It is so short. ^^
    but I can understand what you want to explain hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, short writing, but so cute picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. When I attached the picture, I lost the rest of this journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....... I do not understand your journal...

    ReplyDelete