Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Advice


When I was young, I received almost advice which was from my parents. However, I still too young to understand the importance of their useful advice. Thus I usually did not follow it. When I was older, I got lots of helpful advice from my family, my teachers, and my friends, even some are younger than me. Each one has dissimilar experience in different fields.Therefore, I think their advice is useful, but sometimes it make me confuse because of their different advice for the same matter. Then I will follow my feeling to consider what I should do or follow some of the advice.
I think I'm not really a good adviser, but fortunately I usually a good listener. Hence my friends often talk to me about their problem to feel better. Sometimes, I give them some advice after considering carefully their problem. The most important that is the reason for their talking heart to heart with me is my keeping their secret, so they trust me.

By the way, If you have some hitch difficulty or problem, feel free to approach and talk to me. I'm a good listener 'as long as I have enough time to listen' ^.^

1 comment: