Sunday, October 23, 2011

            When I thought about some topics for research paper, there were many questions I want to do research such as business, society, health, and education. Therefore, it's difficult to choose one topic. Then I try to think about questions relating to some topics: tax, penalty, or shopping culture of American. I’m interesting in controversial topics because I think there is a lot of information I can find on the internet as well as in some books. Thus I chose gambling because it harms to society. However, I changed my mind when searching information on Wikipedia. I found much more information about the death penalty which still has lots of controversy, so I make some questions about the topic. For example, What are two sides of death penalty? or Should death penalty be changed? By using Wikipedia, I’ve already found out about a useful example for it.


2 comments:

  1. You have an great picture about research. I do not like death penalty. I hope we cancel it in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find a LOT of opinions about the death penalty. I hope you are able to choose the most useful sources.

    ReplyDelete