Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birds of a Feather

“Bird of a feather flock together” is the saying which can express the friendship of Dien, my best friend and me. Although we are different in some ways, we have several similarities. She and I met each other the first time when we studied at third grade of primary school, but we became close friends at sixth grade. Since she has been my best friend, we found that we have the same hobbies such as travelling, listening to music, reading books, and watching movies. After we became good friends of each one, we have a new hobby which is hanging out and talking heart to heart with each other. On the weekend, she and I can spend a whole day at coffee shops or parks near my house for chatting about anything else. At the end of each small topic, we usually have the same opinions J. When I have something fun or I’m in bad mood, I usually share my feeling with her. She always listen to how I felt, and I do the same thing when she has problems. Besides that, she and I study the same major, accounting. We often share, exchange documents and study together although we learned at different universities. However, we have some differences in eating. I like to put chili or hot sauce in my dishes whereas she can’t eat spicy food. Because we are similar in many things, we easily understand the feelings of each one. Thus I feel better after talking with her when I have a problem in my life. She is the best friend I have! 



7 comments:

  1. That's great that there is a friend who can read your mood and enjoy many things whether it is fun or sad with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my best cannot eat spicy food either but after meeting me, she begins to eat spicy food since I really love Korean food which is very spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a person, who can listening when we get bed mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so lucky to have good friends even though they are different from us. My friend and I just like you two, I can eat spicy food but she can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Those cats are so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the best friend for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you have a new boyfriend, and she has one too, the friendship will fade! Do you think so?

    ReplyDelete