Sunday, September 4, 2011

How do I overcome my fear?

I have a fear of riding motorcycle because it’s very dangerous when moving on the streets in Ho Chi Minh City. The roads are usually crowded, and vehicles move fast. People don’t have a good habit in yielding to other vehicles or even pedestrians. Sometimes, they ride their scooters in wrong lanes which are not for the wheelers. When I tried to ride motorbike in the first time, I felt like I would fell immediately. My friend suggested that he would show me how to ride motorbike. I was so nervous whilst start up the motorcycle. Then I tried to turn left, but I couldn’t control it and I nearly hit a plant on pavement. At that scary moment, my friend sitting behind me and helped me to control the motorbike to not be fallen so I still survive ^^. Fortunately, it’s just a small and uncrowded street. After a few times I tried to ride motorbike, I can control it not too difficultly. However, when he said I should ride it on a bigger street which has more vehicles, I was so afraid of a danger to people riding around me consisting people crossing the street. Thus, I couldn’t ride on the larger streets without someone sitting behind me. As a result of that, I couldn’t overcome my fear. I will try it again when I go back Vietnam, and I hope I can ride to go around my city.

6 comments:

  1. U justtttt needddddd moreeeeee practiceeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a GPS navigator, put it on your scooter, it will encourage you when you drive

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can just riding bicycle..kk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never ride motorcycle,I am afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can perfectly ride together. Even I dont know how to ride, I can always sit behind you and then you ride. Perfect!!!^^

    ReplyDelete