Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weather

The weather in California is pleasant because it’s not too hot, not too cold. It’s usually sunny for whole year. In my hometown, it’s hot all the year round. Therefore, I felt a little cold when I came here, especially the wind here is often cold. It’s usually a little cold in the morning and evening, but it’s hot in the afternoon because of dazzling sunshine. In general, the weather here is mild because the sky is often clear and it rarely rains. To me, I like the weather varying so I can see the change of seasons. Spring of green trees, flowers and warm; summer of beach and rain; autumn of yellow leaves; and winter of white snow. Therefore, when I lived in Vietnam, I like to visit Da Lat to contemplate many kinds of flowers and beautiful sense in spring. I often go to the beach in summer break. However, I don’t have chances to visit Hanoi to see the beauty of fall, and feel freezing wind in Sapa in winter. I love the beauty of all four seasons.


7 comments:

  1. Because of the geography of the Vietnam, people can absolutely experience the variety of four seasons throughout different regions but it is still not really obvious. Anyway,the tropical climat brings us a various tropical fruit that can never be found in the U.S. Vietname is the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hot now! Its not easy to take a nap these days haizzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered that I went to your country last three years ago, even in winter, it was warm and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heat is definitely different, but it's the humidity that really makes a big difference, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Evelyne: Which city you visited when you went to my country?
    @ Sean: I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete