Sunday, September 11, 2011

A very moving song!!!

Last week, I cried when I heard a song which my roommate sharing with me. The song named “Mother’s diary” was composed by a talented musicians Nguyen Van Chung. It told about the feelings of a mother from the pregnancy to the maturation of her child. The child is all the world to her. She has followed the child’s life, from the first step to learn how to walk to the first love of her child. The lyric of this song which has the deep meaning about mother’s love really touched my heart. The mother loves her child so much and always wishes the best things to the child. When I heard it, I miss my mother so much. I remember my childhood and the years when I lived in Vietnam, my mother always took care of me. My mom gives all her love to my family. She has taught and given to my sister and me the best things. After hearing the song, I wanted to see my mom and say “Mom, I love you so much!!!” I always feel the protection of my parents when living with my lovely family. It is such a moving song which makes me cry even I heard the fifth time.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments in my blog. The musician Nguyen Van Chung composed some nice songs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for our lovely mom. We are really lucky to have a chance to live happily in motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don't understand the lyrics, I do love this beautiful melody!

    ReplyDelete